Sunday, August 28, 2011

Boy Bands: My new love

This weekend has possibly been the best of my entire life. :)

We had hip hop choreography with Dana Wilson. I freaking LOVE Dana! She comes up with the funnest ideas when she sets a number, and her choreography is so cool and so fun.


The idea for this number is probably one of the best:


Boy Bands!


That's right! Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, and New Kids on the Block. All combined into the greatest hip hop number EVER!! 

These are the songs she used. Please watch, and re-live your teenage/childhood years ;)


(I'm sorry i couldn't find the official music video for 'Larger Than Life." Youtube is stupid and doesn't have it. If you want to see it, just look it up on Google, that's where i found it) :)
It's cool.
It's old school.
It's hard-hitting.
It's just...so FANTASTIC!!

You just have to see it to believe it ;D


Thank you so much Dana!! We'll make you proud! And thanks to you, I have a new love for Boy Bands. I can't stop thinking about their music. All i want to hear is them for the rest of my life!! BAH!! I'M IN LOVE!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Can I just tell you that "Backstreet Boys" radio station on Pandora has been my new fave this summer?! LOL

    ReplyDelete