Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello again!!

OH boy, things have been pretty hectic since the school year started. :D.


First things first: I LOVE MY NEW SCHOOL!!!! 
Well, the performing arts part of it. Highland sucks. The education is MUCH more simple than Jordan School District, the kids are 10x scarier, and our mascot is a Ram....really? And our colors are black and white? Really original. :P Oh well, i can deal with it. Especially not being in Jordan School District anymore. I HATE that district with a firey passion! I got one more day off of school than them for Thanksgiving, AND i got to have 2 weeks off for Christmas, and they only got ONE! Bahahaha you all suck. ;D The homework load lately hasn't been the best. I did VERY well in the 1st quarter! I tried to stay away form my horrible homework habits of middle school, and i got the best grades i've evr had! This quarter, however, i've fallen short. I'm trying to get it up, but being on Christmas break, and the ADD not helping at all... it's been tough, i'll leave it at that ;) I've had WAY too many lectures from my mom, and i'm determined to get my grades up...somehow..it's going to take A LOT of motivation :/.


Anyways, I absolutely LOVE SPA!! There are SOO many talented kids there it's ridiculous!! It took me a while to actually start talking to people and making friends, because the whole 'changing schools and meeting new people thing' was COMPLETELY foreign to me. But once i got to know all the freshman, i've started loving it!
...yes....freshman..
There's hardly ANY sophmores at SPA, and any that i've met, aren't very fun. Half of the freshman are totally immature and seem like they only go to SPA for an easy A. But the other half are fantastic! .


Now that i'm at SPA i'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with my commitment at my studio. Next year, i'm going to have to make one of the TOUGHEST decisions ever: SPA? or TDC?.


I went to a school 30 mins from my house for a reason: i want to have a career in the performing arts, most likely dance or musical theater. The problem is, i can only do that if i get the full experience out of SPA, which means LOTS of after school time.


But i can't do that if i'm dancing at a VERY professional studio 45 mins from my house; about an hour away from school.


I want to be on Dance Conservatory at my school, i want to be in all the musicals SO BAD, and i want to do everything i can at school, and get a good scholarship to a good performing arts college, move to New York or LA, all that jazz.


BUT i don't want to give up my training at TDC. I absolutely LOVE dancing at my studio. I LOVE everyone there, i get the BEST training in the country, i love all the teachers and choreographers i get to work with, and all the opportunities i get to experience. I've been away from dance for 2 weeks and it's absolutely KILLING ME.


How am i supposed to dance professionally if i don't get all i can get out of my full time at my studio?.


How am i supposed to get a scholarship and get any training in theater and singing if i quit my school? And it would be nice to get some attention at school for my dancing. I hardly think ANYONE knows (except for my mom) how hard i work everyday and how good i really am. (even tho i'm not the best).


WHAT DO I DO??!.


I hate making decisions.
It was hard enough choosing to go to SPA and leave all of my best friends to have fun without me at a high school that holds the BEST people in the world and has the BEST school spirit. (not to mention cute boys. almost all of my girl friends are hooked with somebody).


Ugh. I geuss i have A LOT of praying to do. Lol :) .


Well, i hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope to be blogging more often, but that probably won't happen until the amount of homework goes down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment