Friday, June 3, 2011

it's FRIDAY!!

It's Friday everyone!! I just thought i would share with you some of my favorite 'Friday' videos :)


This is the original music video for "Friday" by Rebecca Black. If you've never seen it before.....just...be prepared ;D


So that was horrible, right? I'm not one of those people who would comment on the video and say,"Go die in a hole." But it really is bad. Her voice really bugs me. If she just wouldn't sing in a monotone and take some voice lessons, it would be 10x better :D


Well, this next video is 10x better than original. Trust me. 




Hilarious right? haha i love that one ^ so much. :D My favorite part is "My hand is a DOLPHIN!!!" If you didn't catch it.....shame on you ;D



This next one is a spoof of the original 'Friday' video that all my 9th grade teachers made and showed to us on the last day of school. Enjoy. ;)




"Rebecca Black, we don't hate you because you're famous. You're famous because we hate you." xD

I hope you all have a good Friday! :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! The spoof was so funny! "Dont let thirteen year olds drive. Or sing" Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete